Using EFT for Helping Reduce Sobriety Related Anxiety; on the Soberful Summit
As a part of the launch of her new book Soberful; Uncover A Sustainable, Fulfilling Life Free of Alcohol, author, colleague and friend Veronica Valli asked me to discuss different ways that EFT can help the anxiety that almost always enters the scene when a person attempts to get sober and stop drinking. Her fabulous podcast (also named Soberful) and book offer powerful insights on how to stop drinking, stay stopped, and develop emotional skills for a life of excitement and connection … without the hangover. In this interview we discuss:
- What EFT is and how can it help people that are trying to quit drinking?
- Nearly everyone who has an alcohol problem also has issues with anxiety.
- How can EFT help people in the first few days of sobriety?
- Is there any research that provides support for using EFT for addictions and getting sober?
- I demonstrate some EFT tapping that a person can use on their own to assist with the stress and anxiety that are present when kicking the habit.