With David Hamilton, PhD
In this fabulous interview with international speaker, David Hamilton we will be revealing to you the following and much more!
- We will be exploring how the power of imagination to change perspective can be utilized in the trauma healing process.
- Together we will dive into the challenge for self-compassion and the ability to self-love for those who are working to overcome adversity.
- As David is the happiness expert, we will discuss what exactly that means for those who may not have much experience in that arena and find ways for them recognize it and take steps in that direction.
- We will be uncovering the importance of Limiting Beliefs band how the effect a person’s reality and ways for transforming them.
- Then we reveal some best practices that you might recommend to yourself or your clients who are at the stage where they are ready to integrate self-care practices into their trauma healing?
David has a PhD in organic chemistry and spent 4 years in the pharmaceutical industry, developing drugs for cardiovascular disease and cancer. Inspired by the placebo effect, he left the industry to write books and educate people in how they can harness their mind and emotions to improve their health. He is now author of 10 books, including, the Amazon No 1 bestselling audiobook, ‘I Heart Me’ plus, ‘The Little Book of Kindness’, ‘How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body’, and ‘The Five Side Effects of Kindness’.
David is the ‘Kindness Tsar’ for Psychologies Magazine in the UK and writes ‘The Kindness Conversation’ and the ‘Kindness Project’. He is also the ‘Life Hacks’ monthly columnist for Soul & Spirit Magazine and was voted ‘Best writer’ by readers of Kindred Spirit Magazine. David is featured in the award-winning documentary, ‘HEAL’. He appears regularly in the media and was featured on Channel 4’s live show, ‘Sunday Brunch’, in the UK and ‘CBS Sunday Morning’ in the USA discussing the side effects of kindness.