Certified EFT Practitioner with the EFT Tapping Training Institute
The pre-requisite for achieving certification is having already attended an EFT Level 1-2 course. In addition, an application must be submitted to initiate the process followed by an interview with one of our two trainer mentors. The certification process requires an intensive mentoring and assessment process. Students must successfully complete the following minimum competency requirements:
- Receive 6 hours of 1:1 mentoring with Alina or Craig. Mentoring typically is conducted on a virtual on-line platform. Unlimited email communication is offered with your mentor.
- Successful passing of a written multiple choice examination.
- Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions working with at least 20 different individuals. that your mentor will review. Each session must be a minimum of 45-minutes in length to successfully reach the standard of skills required to complete their certification.
- Submit to Trainer / Mentor a minimum 2 written multi-session (Discovery Session plus 4 – 5 client sessions) Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study consisting of at least 6 hours of self applied EFT. Case studies must demonstrate competent, professional, and individualized application of foundational EFT skills acquired during EFT Levels 1 and 2 training and post-training practice and experience. These will all be reviewed by your mentor with feedback given.
- Provide 2 video recorded demonstrations of EFT sessions and discuss this session with their Mentor.
- Additional learning opportunities include: free access to repeat Level 1-2 courses during the Term of this Agreement (In person or via Zoom) as space is available. Priority admission for the limited spots available given to those mentees who are near completion of their certification and are needing to repeat Levels 1-2 in order to graduate.
- You will receive additional support and communication with unlimited access to Craig and Alina’s feedback and to all resources in a private/secret online forum with the ability to work/swap with other mentees for your required sessions.
- Required participation in a minimum of 6 monthly live Zoom training calls (limited to 8 students or less) and access to previously recorded training calls.
Certification through the EFT Tapping Training Institute also requires:
Mentoring: 12 hours of mentoring including 6 hours of private 1:1 mentoring with your mentor and a minimum of 6 hours of small group mentoring. Cost: $1500 – $2000
Completion of the Tapping out of Trauma training, offered online twice per year in Spring and Fall. Cost: $399
A minimum of 6 hours of personal EFT sessions with an approved (by us) certified EFT practitioner. Cost: $510 paid directly to your practitioner
Taking the online EFT Risk Management course, passing the examination and receiving a Certificate of Completion created by Midge Murphy. Cost: $150
For Obtaining Advanced Certification Status
It is required that you wait one full year between receiving your first and second level of advanced certification. An application must be submitted to initiate the process followed by an interview with one of our two trainer mentors. The requirements for advanced certification status include attendance of a level 3 workshop, two video recorded sessions evaluated by your mentoring supervisor, along with one personal case study, and two multiple-session case studies. You will also need to complete six hours of 1:1 mentoring sessions as above with your mentor and six hours of small group mentoring.
If you were certified under another trainer/system, once accepted you would then have the additional requirements of taking Tapping out of Trauma and the online Risk Management Course.
Liability Insurance is required of all Advanced students.
Trainer Level Status
We accept a select number of advanced practitioners each year who qualify and are interested in attaining master trainer status. Please click here to fill out a short application so we schedule a video conference to discuss our training trainers program in detail.