Pre-Requisite: EFT Level 1 and 2
A sampling of the material to be presented includes but is not limited to:
- Advanced Reframing Techniques
- Parts Work
- Intro to Matrix Reimprinting techniques
- Additional Creative Techniques not taught in Levels 1 and 2
- Creating Your Own EFT Approaches
- Ultimate Truth Statements
- Further instruction on EFT Ethics, Professionalism and Scope of Practice
- Session Notes & Client Records
Participants who take this program will be issued a Certificate of Attendance that they have completed EFT Level 3. This step is required to obtain the EFT Advanced practitioner certification through AAMET.
Alina Frank and Dr Craig Weiner have taught and mentored thousands of individuals and professionals throughout the US and Canada and are sought after speakers and presenters in the field of EFT instruction and EFT practice development.
South Whidbey Community Center, 723 Camano Ave., Langley, WA 98260.
Licensed professionals may inquire into their own state board licensing requirement for application of 12 CE hours.
You can receive a refund (minus $50 admin fee) up to 3 weeks before the workshop is scheduled to begin. We can also give you credit towards a future training/workshop of your choice.
Click here to contact us with any questions.
This training is offered by EFT Tapping Training Institute.