If you wish to work privately with Craig, click here to schedule an appointment. Craig works in-person and internationally via phone or Video Zoom/Skype formats.
So Who is Craig Weiner?
You can read in detail about my experience and certifications and diplomas below, there is a lot there if you wish to read it all. But that being said, I think the question you most want to know is what is it that I am most passionate about that might serve you. Otherwise you would not likely be on this page.
My greatest passion is seeing individuals thrive. It does something to me that I cannot fully describe. My favorite ways to support that is through my teaching and coaching/healing work.
Personal & Business Coaching: My private coaching specializes in helping individuals and practitioners to live an outrageous life. For some that looks like having more health, to others it means deeper more meaningful relationships and for others a greater level of success. All of us have some combination of habits, patterns, limiting beliefs that challenge us to live such a life and they always have some history from our past.
So if you are:
- Facing a health challenge and looking to resolve the emotional/traumatic underlying factors that may contribute to your challenge not resolving.
- Someone who is looking to go beyond where they have been before, reaching towards more ease, greater success and fuller alignment with your greater life purpose.
- A practitioner looking to expand your healing skills and offerings and running into the fears.
- Someone who is ready to put themselves out to the world in a bigger way but challenged by fears and perceived limitations.
- More than ready to call in an amazing relationship but challenged by past mediocre or worse than mediocre ones.
Personally and professionally I now look back at all the blocks that seemed to loom so large at the time, that in retrospect seem so small. But each of those FEARS and WORRIES were very real then for me, as they are for my clients. Knowing the choices they should make are never enough, you have to feel SAFE ENOUGH and READY ENOUGH and PASSIONATE ENOUGH to make the choices that can take you so much further.
Teaching & Mentoring: As an international trainer in EFT and Matrix Reimprinting and Trauma work, I travel and train with my life partner and wife Alina Frank, supporting practitioners and licensed health care practitioners to obtain their certifications for EFT International and Matrix Reimprinting International. You can find lots of information about our training on this website.
Private EFT/Matrix Reimprinting and META Health Session Fees and Packages:
- Free 15 Minute Consult – Let’s see if this is a good fit. Free 15 min call phone (USA) or Skype or Zoom (elsewhere) call with Craig.
- The Investing in Myself Package ($1250) – Initial 45 minute Discovery Session followed by six 60 minutes sessions.
- The Going Deep Package ($1995) – Initial 30 minute Discovery Session followed by ten 60 minutes sessions.
- Follow Up (Post-Initial Package) Private Sessions with Craig ($200 for 1 hour)
- META Health Consultation/Evaluation ($250) – Includes review of client completed related discovery forms, a private 75 -90 minute META Health assessment and recommendations/strategic plan for further personal work. Session may include some EFT/Matrix Reimprinting.
Only for Eligible EFT Tapping Training Inst. Mentees:
- Discounted Package for Personal Work ($525) – Three 60 minute sessions.
- Private Certification Mentoring (60 minutes)
Regarding EFT Marketing and Business Academy:
- Free EFT Practice Evaluation/Consultation (45 minutes)
- Mentoring Session for EFT MBA Students (60 minutes)
- EFT International Approved Small Group Post-Certification Mentoring Single Class ($60 for 90 minute class)
- EFT International Approved Small Group Post-Certification Mentoring 4 Class Package ($199 for 4 sessions)
What Clients and Students/Mentees Say About Working with Craig
I truly enjoyed my work with Craig! From the get go I felt totally safe with him and that he had the capacity to gently hold the big trauma pieces that are part of my life history. The work we did around a childhood trauma was beautiful! We also did a major piece of work around my spinal cord injury seven years ago which created quadriplegia…we did some great work together unpacking the events leading up to the accident and the accident itself. The charge around the accident and the internalized shame have been reduced thanks to Craig. I feel blessed and honored for the profound work we have done together! Craig is an exceptional practitioner and I highly recommend him! His gentle demeanor, emotional intelligence, big heartedness and creativity make him an exceptional healer.” MM
I obviously had ongoing issues with work, attracting very cruel bullies, causing me great fear that they could have me fired. This was a repeating issue that seemed hopeless. I told Craig I thought it was impossible and could never be resolved unless I change professions. After 2 sessions with Craig, I told him I was coming home from work feeling blessed. Everything in my job changed, I feel like I am living a miracle. Four months later, I still feel blessed with my job change.
I can honestly say I feel more calm, more peaceful , and my meditations are deeper and profoundly fulfilling. I swear I am now working with compassionate, team oriented professionals. My long time friends looked at me in slacked jaw astonishment when I told them of my job change and my blessing. This has been a true healing experience. I highly recommend this work with Craig. I have done EFT to myself for years but his expertise and experience made a HUGE different in my life.” K.D.
Working with Craig has been a profoundly helpful experience. Together, we’ve been able to tackle and resolve deep, long-standing issues using EFT and Matrix Re-imprinting that had previously seemed intractable, even after years of talk therapy. Craig’s supreme skill and vast experience, combined with his caring, compassionate, and gentle nature, helped give me the security and confidence necessary to take on these challenging issues and begin to resolve them. For anyone that’s on the fence and wondering if it’s worth it, I can’t recommend it strongly enough. These are powerful tools, and from my experience Craig is a master at helping people tackle tough issues!” JH, Bothell, WA
Following a life-threatening dog mauling late last year…Craig and I began working within a week of what I now refer to as my “Rufus experience”. This may sound completely crazy to some, but this has been an amazing experience for me. From our first session, Craig’s compassion, intuition, and incredible skill with EFT coaching and trauma knowledge has held me in a cocoon of safety, that I could open at the perfect pace to allow my healing to unfold. He is a very important player on my support team. Even when an aggressive dog began barking at me with only a chain-linked fence between us…I can say I am very proud and amazed by my response to the response. I am also confident that if other triggers present in the future I have the tools I need to take care of myself. We recently worked on the higher purpose and the future to which this event is leading me. I cannot express my gratitude and sincere admiration for Craig and his compassionate expertise as he partnered with me on this journey of healing.” Shannon King
Thank you!!! I’m still learning how to absorb and allow the amazement of what’s happening…and YES I’ve started and jumped in…I am so grateful.” Family Constellation Coach
Craig is remarkably skilled in this work and profoundly accurate with his insights. This expresses itself as a calling for him. This has been so important, so helpful. I feel tremendous gratitude for this support around such tricky and tender territory in my being.” Healing Educator
Craig’s guidance, teaching and mentoring has been on point! Our session appointments seem to match up every time so we can work together to banish my personal limiting beliefs. First the Universe directs me to what I need to work on through circumstances in my life. I then go to my calendar and there it is, an appointment already scheduled to tap with Craig. It’s been a blessing each time because he is able to see through the hidden meanings behind my fears and doubts. After each session our work together brings me renewed energy, personal growth and a deeper understanding of my own potential. I’ve been so happy to have him as a coach, particularly at this time of my life while I was writing my first book. I am so grateful that God has brought him into my life. True synchronicity at work.” Ilia Blandina CNM, author of Give Birth A Chance
The certification process isn’t easy, at least in my humble opinion! It required many hours of practise, putting myself out there to get clients – and then tap with them!, hours of writing up session notes, preparing case studies, studying trauma and learning more about EFT. The most challenging part is the personal stuff… you can’t do this kind of work without coming up against your own issues. Luckily there’s a well-established and nurtured support system built in to the mentoring environment. It was great to be connected to fellow mentees going through this process, knowing I wasn’t alone. Throughout the process, Craig encouraged me and challenged me. Sometimes the constructive feedback wasn’t fun to hear for my ego, but it resulted in me really honing my skills and becoming way more effective and focused in my sessions. I’m very grateful for that! I always felt he was on my side, encouraging me to expand. He responded quickly whenever I had questions. Plus he’s really nice and has a great sense of humour – two thumbs up for Craig! I would hire him again!” Nathalie Ouellet
Dr. Craig Weiner was my mentor for my Level 1 certification. I have spoken to other students who had different mentors and they felt discouraged and disconnected. Dr. Weiner had a wonderful balance of encouragement and highly constructive suggestions and goals. I really felt that I improved my work with clients after every mentoring session, particularly making sure to stay focused on a single event at a time and extensive testing. Craig was always available for questions and that openness made it inviting for me to continue to move forward in my services of healing using EFT. The trauma techniques, I learned from Dr. Weiner helped me with several clients dissociating and escalating. I felt confident in my ability to bring them back to a safe space and continue to work through the events. I am a much better Licensed Counselor and EFT Practitioner through the support of Craig and his mentoring.” Leslie Scully, LPC
Craig was a great mentor to work with, but that doesn’t mean he was easy. In fact, I would have to say that by not being easy on his mentees, he is doing them a service. I will admit, I always dreaded opening up the emails from Craig with his feedback on my session notes. I hated knowing that my work may not have been “perfect” or “good enough” (an issue I have had plenty of opportunity to tap on, lol). Craig was very good about pointing out areas where I could improve and although this was scary to hear, it was very helpful. I could not have improved as well or as quickly if he did not give me that kind of feedback. A few years back I went through a certification program for something else but the mentor there did not give adequate feedback. I never knew what I was doing right or what I was doing wrong. When I turned assignments in, I would just get back “awesome work” but no actually feedback that led me to believe she had even read my work. As a result, I never quite felt confident practicing my craft and never did really launch into the skill the way I would have liked. I think it is very important for mentors to take the time to actually read their mentees assignments/notes/etc. and then give compassionately honest feedback. I very much appreciate Craig’s candor, but also value his coaching and encouragement. He rejoiced with me when I did well and he was a huge support for me when I finally completed my certification. It was good knowing I had been thoroughly tested. Now I know that as an EFT practitioner, I do have the skills I need to help many people. I am still a work in progress and have much to learn, but I can move forward in that learning and serving phase with confidence. Thanks Craig!” Becky Fender, April 19 2018
- Co-Creator with Alina Frank of the documentary film, “The Science of Tapping” Alina Frank due for release in 2018 with guest interviews with Joe Dispenza, DC, Fred Gallo, PhD., David Feinstein, PhD and many other luminaries in the field.
- Co-Producer with Alina Frank of the annual “Matrix Reimprinting EFT World Summit” with notable guest interviews with Bruce Lipton, PhD, Rupert Sheldrake, PhD, Rollin McCraty, PhD (Heartmath) and many more.
- EFT International Accredited Certified EFT Master Trainer and Approved Supervising Mentor
- EFT International Accredited, Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner
- Certified Evidence Based (EBEFT) EFT Trainer
- Certified EFT MRA Matrix Reimprinting Trainer
- META Health Certified Level 2 Practitioner
- Board member at large for ACEP (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology) 2018-2020
- Co-Founder of EFT Tapping Training.com, a source of international EFT and Matrix Reimprinting trainings.
- Co-Creator of “Tapping Out of Trauma”, an approved continuing education course devoted to offering EFT and Tapping Practitioners a deeper understanding of the neurophysiological consequences of stress and trauma and somatic trauma techniques to work with them.
- Co-Director of EFT Mastering Business Acumen (EFTMBA.com) A program serving EFT coaches which empowers and supports tapping professionals to create financially successful business while making a transformative difference in the world through tapping.
- Past EFT Universe Certified Trainer for Levels 1, 2 and 3 (2013-2017) and EFT Expert Practitioner-2, 2008-2017
- EFT Universe Certified Mentor since 2015
- Radio Host of the EFT Mastering Business Acumen Radio Program on EFT Radio Online with Alina Frank
- Creator/Host of Transformational Dialogues Live and Radio Programs, interviewing Mind/Body Experts like Gary Craig, David Feinstein, Fred Gallo, Larry Dossey, Bernie Siegel, Joe Dispenza, Lynn McTaggart, Dean Radin and more.
- 2004 – 2018: President/Director of the Chiropractic Zone, P.S., Langley, WA. and in private practice 1991 – 2003 in Walnut Creek, CA
- 1986 – 1991: Private Massage/Bodywork Practice and Instructor, Bay Area, CA.
- Presenter on the World Tapping Summit 2015, 2016, 2017
- Presenter at the annual ACEP National Conference, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Guest Expert Autoimmune Vitality Online Conference 2018, 2017
- Guest Expert 2018 Disaster Recovery Online Event
- Guest Expert 2018 Energy Medicine and Healing Summit
- Guest Expert 2018 The Soulful Wealth Series Online Summit
- 1988 – 1991 Doctorate of Chiropractic Life Chiropractic College West, magna cum laude.
- 1979 – 1983 Bachelor of Arts, B.A. Biology. Lafayette College
- Integrating EFT and Chiropractic in the the Clinical EFT Handbook; A Definitive Resource for Practitioners, Scholars, Clinicians and Researchers, a chapter contribution, Vol. 2, published 2014
- DC Practice Insights, a 3 part series Introducing EFT Tapping for Pain into a Chiropractic Practice
- Lillipoh Magazine, Spring 2012 When to End It, When to Stay
- Lillipoh Magazine, Fall 2012, The Emergence of Energy Psychology
- DC Practice Insights, April 2013, Early Life Traumas: Accurate Predictors of Adult Health
- CAIET (Canadian Association for Energy and Meridian Therapies) Oct. 2015 presentation on Demographics and the Development of a Thriving Energy Psychology/Energy Medicine Practice.
- ACEP (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology) International Conference, Reston, VA, April 2015; An Introduction to Matrix Reimprinting
- ACEP International Conference, Phoenix, June 2014; Healing Sexual Issues with EFT Tapping
- Co-presenter 2016 World Tapping Summit guest presenter
- Co-presenter 2015 World Tapping Summit guest presenter
- Online presenter 2015 Functional Medicine University.com program on EFT/Tapping for Pain Relief
- 2013 Northwest EFT Tappers Gathering, Seattle, on the Science of EFT
- 2013 Warriors Wellness Project’s Trauma Tune-Up, Olympia, Washington on Using EFT to Work with Trauma with Suzanne Fageol
- 2012 Women of Wisdom Conference, Seattle, on Healing Intimacy Issues with EFT
- 2011 Tappers Gathering, Loveland, CO, on EFT and Intimate Relationships
- Co-Creator of EFT Hub Science Bytes, an ongoing video format for summarizing recent EFT research
- EFT Universe.com EFT Research Forum Moderator
- Functional Medicine University, Advisory Board (appointed Oct. 2015)
- Washington State Chiropractic Association (WSCA), 2004 to 2013
- California Chiropractic Association 1993-2003
- Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP), 2013 – present
Honors and Awards:
- Alumnus of the Year Award, Life Chiropractic College, 2004.
- Chiropractor of the Year Award, Contra Costa Chiropractic Society, 2000.
- Chiropractic National Honor Society, Pi Tau Delta