If you wish to work privately with Craig, click here to schedule an appointment. Craig works in-person and internationally via phone or Video Zoom/Skype formats.
So Who is Craig Weiner?
You can read in detail about my experience and certifications and diplomas below, there is a lot there if you wish to read it all. But that being said, I think the question you most want to know is what is it that I am most passionate about that might serve you. Otherwise you would not likely be on this page.
My greatest passion is seeing individuals thrive. It does something to me that I cannot fully describe. My favorite ways to support that is through my teaching and coaching/healing work.
Personal & Business Coaching: My private coaching specializes in helping individuals and practitioners to live an outrageous life. For some that looks like having more health, to others it means deeper more meaningful relationships and for others a greater level of success. All of us have some combination of habits, patterns, limiting beliefs that challenge us to live such a life and they always have some history from our past.
So if you are:
- Facing a health challenge and looking to resolve the emotional/traumatic underlying factors that may contribute to your challenge not resolving.
- Someone who is looking to go beyond where they have been before, reaching towards more ease, greater success and fuller alignment with your greater life purpose.
- A practitioner looking to expand your healing skills and offerings and running into the fears.
- Someone who is ready to put themselves out to the world in a bigger way but challenged by fears and perceived limitations.
- More than ready to call in an amazing relationship but challenged by past mediocre or worse than mediocre ones.
Personally and professionally I now look back at all the blocks that seemed to loom so large at the time, that in retrospect seem so small. But each of those FEARS and WORRIES were very real then for me, as they are for my clients. Knowing the choices they should make are never enough, you have to feel SAFE ENOUGH and READY ENOUGH and PASSIONATE ENOUGH to make the choices that can take you so much further.
Teaching & Mentoring: As an international trainer in EFT and Matrix Reimprinting and Trauma work, I travel and train with my life partner and wife Alina Frank, supporting practitioners and licensed health care practitioners to obtain their certifications for AAMET and Matrix Reimprinting International. You can find lots of information about our training on this website.
Private Session Fees and Packages:
- Free 15 Minute Consult – Let’s see if this is a good fit. Free 15 min call phone (USA) or Skype or Zoom (elsewhere) call with Craig.
- The Investing in Myself Package ($1100) – Initial 90 minute session and 5 follow up 60 minute sessions
- The Going Deep Package ($1800) – Initial 90 minute session and 9 follow up sessions are 60 min each
- Existing Mentees Discounted Package for Personal Work ($450) – Three 60 minute sessions
- Follow Up (Post-Initial Package) Private Sessions with Craig ($200 for 1 hour)
- Mentoring Session with Craig Only for Students and Mentees 30 minutes
- Mentoring Session with Craig Only for Students and Mentees 1 hour
- AAMET Certification Mentoring with Craig ($1200) – Includes 6 private 1 hour mentoring sessions, review of 50 sessions, 1 personal case study, 2 written case studies and 1 recorded video session)
- Free EFT Practice Evaluation/Consultation 45 minutes
- EFT MBA Student Mentoring Session 1 hour
- AAMET approved and required annual post-certification Mentoring Hours ($60 for 90 minute class) – Small groups of 8 or less.
- AAMET approved and required annual post-certification Mentoring Hours ($199 for 4 sessions) – Small groups of 8 or less.
- AAMET approved and required annual post-certification Mentoring Hours ($150 for a 60 minutes private session.)
Click here to schedule an appointment with Craig.
What Clients say about Craig’s Work:
Thank you!!! I’m still learning how to absorb and allow the amazement of what’s happening…and YES I’ve started and jumped in…I am so grateful.” Family Constellation Coach
Craig is remarkably skilled in this work and profoundly accurate with his insights. This expresses itself as a calling for him. This has been so important, so helpful. I feel tremendous gratitude for this support around such tricky and tender territory in my being.” Healing Educator
Craig’s guidance, teaching and mentoring has been on point! Our session appointments seem to match up every time so we can work together to banish my personal limiting beliefs. First the Universe directs me to what I need to work on through circumstances in my life. I then go to my calendar and there it is, an appointment already scheduled to tap with Craig. It’s been a blessing each time because he is able to see through the hidden meanings behind my fears and doubts. After each session our work together brings me renewed energy, personal growth and a deeper understanding of my own potential. I’ve been so happy to have him as a coach, particularly at this time of my life while I was writing my first book. I am so grateful that God has brought him into my life. True synchronicity at work.” Ilia Blandina CNM, author of Give Birth A Chance
- Co-Creator with Alina Frank of the documentary film, “The Science of Tapping” Alina Frank due for release in 2018 with guest interviews with Joe Dispenza, DC, Fred Gallo, PhD., David Feinstein, PhD and many other luminaries in the field.
- Co-Producer with Alina Frank of the annual “Matrix Reimprinting EFT World Summit” with notable guest interviews with Bruce Lipton, PhD, Rupert Sheldrake, PhD, Rollin McCraty, PhD (Heartmath) and many more.
- AAMET Accredited Certified EFT Master Trainer and Approved Supervising Mentor
- AAMET Accredited, Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner
- Certified Evidence Based (EBEFT) EFT Trainer
- Certified EFT MRA Matrix Reimprinting Trainer
- META Health Certified Level 2 Practitioner
- Board member at large for ACEP (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology) 2018-2020
- Co-Founder of EFT Tapping Training.com, a source of international EFT and Matrix Reimprinting trainings.
- Co-Creator of “Tapping Out of Trauma”, an approved continuing education course devoted to offering EFT and Tapping Practitioners a deeper understanding of the neurophysiological consequences of stress and trauma and somatic trauma techniques to work with them.
- Co-Director of EFT Mastering Business Acumen (EFTMBA.com) A program serving EFT coaches which empowers and supports tapping professionals to create financially successful business while making a transformative difference in the world through tapping.
- Past EFT Universe Certified Trainer for Levels 1, 2 and 3 (2013-2017) and EFT Expert Practitioner-2, 2008-2017
- EFT Universe Certified Mentor since 2015
- Radio Host of the EFT Mastering Business Acumen Radio Program on EFT Radio Online with Alina Frank
- Creator/Host of Transformational Dialogues Live and Radio Programs, interviewing Mind/Body Experts like Gary Craig, David Feinstein, Fred Gallo, Larry Dossey, Bernie Siegel, Joe Dispenza, Lynn McTaggart, Dean Radin and more.
- 2004 – 2018: President/Director of the Chiropractic Zone, P.S., Langley, WA. and in private practice 1991 – 2003 in Walnut Creek, CA
- 1986 – 1991: Private Massage/Bodywork Practice and Instructor, Bay Area, CA.
- Presenter on the World Tapping Summit 2015, 2016, 2017
- Presenter at the annual ACEP National Conference, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Guest Expert Autoimmune Vitality Online Conference 2018, 2017
- Guest Expert 2018 Disaster Recovery Online Event
- Guest Expert 2018 Energy Medicine and Healing Summit
- Guest Expert 2018 The Soulful Wealth Series Online Summit
- 1988 – 1991 Doctorate of Chiropractic Life Chiropractic College West, magna cum laude.
- 1979 – 1983 Bachelor of Arts, B.A. Biology. Lafayette College
- Integrating EFT and Chiropractic in the the Clinical EFT Handbook; A Definitive Resource for Practitioners, Scholars, Clinicians and Researchers, a chapter contribution, Vol. 2, published 2014
- DC Practice Insights, a 3 part series Introducing EFT Tapping for Pain into a Chiropractic Practice
- Lillipoh Magazine, Spring 2012 When to End It, When to Stay
- Lillipoh Magazine, Fall 2012, The Emergence of Energy Psychology
- DC Practice Insights, April 2013, Early Life Traumas: Accurate Predictors of Adult Health
- CAIET (Canadian Association for Energy and Meridian Therapies) Oct. 2015 presentation on Demographics and the Development of a Thriving Energy Psychology/Energy Medicine Practice.
- ACEP (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology) International Conference, Reston, VA, April 2015; An Introduction to Matrix Reimprinting
- ACEP International Conference, Phoenix, June 2014; Healing Sexual Issues with EFT Tapping
- Co-presenter 2016 World Tapping Summit guest presenter
- Co-presenter 2015 World Tapping Summit guest presenter
- Online presenter 2015 Functional Medicine University.com program on EFT/Tapping for Pain Relief
- 2013 Northwest EFT Tappers Gathering, Seattle, on the Science of EFT
- 2013 Warriors Wellness Project’s Trauma Tune-Up, Olympia, Washington on Using EFT to Work with Trauma with Suzanne Fageol
- 2012 Women of Wisdom Conference, Seattle, on Healing Intimacy Issues with EFT
- 2011 Tappers Gathering, Loveland, CO, on EFT and Intimate Relationships
- Co-Creator of EFT Hub Science Bytes, an ongoing video format for summarizing recent EFT research
- EFT Universe.com EFT Research Forum Moderator
- Functional Medicine University, Advisory Board (appointed Oct. 2015)
- Washington State Chiropractic Association (WSCA), 2004 to 2013
- California Chiropractic Association 1993-2003
- Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP), 2013 – present
Honors and Awards:
- Alumnus of the Year Award, Life Chiropractic College, 2004.
- Chiropractor of the Year Award, Contra Costa Chiropractic Society, 2000.
- Chiropractic National Honor Society, Pi Tau Delta