Working with trauma requires advanced knowledge and skills beyond basic tapping training. While tapping produces amazing results, trauma requires a higher level of training in order to be both safe and effective. The Tapping out of Trauma Training Webinar will:
- PROVIDE YOU with a deeper understanding of how to work with a client who goes into hyper or hypo-aroused states and abreactions.
- TEACH YOU what you likely never had the chance to learn about trauma, memory and neuro-regulation with your prior training.
- HELP YOU develop clearer guidelines so you know when to accept or when to refer out a client.
- ENHANCE YOUR skills as a tapping practitioner by teaching you how to employ the most pertinent tapping techniques AND complementary somatic regulation tips to enhance your effectiveness.
- BRING YOU the most cutting edge trauma research/knowledge from the work of luminaries like Stephen Porges, Peter Levine, Bessel Van der Kolk, Dan Siegel, Sharon Stanley and more.
Pre-Requisite: EFT Levels 1 and 2