What Happens When Your Tapping Client Goes “There”!
With Suzanne Fageol and Craig Weiner
Effective strategies for when an EFT client suddenly bring up a Big T trauma. In this free Tapping out of Trauma webinar, program directors Suzanne Fageol and Craig Weiner explore their experience as practitioners and mentors for how to most effectively and safely work with handling the appearance of clients revealing a significant trauma history.
From this webinar you will learn:
- About Suzanne’s personal experience of living on a Caribbean Island in the midst of a devastating hurricane and what she learned about trauma directly.
- About Craig’s personal history and relationship adverse childhood trauma
- Coming to terms with knowing what your skill level is and knowing what you should not be doing is just as important as knowing what you can do.
- More about establishing critical practitioner/client boundaries.
- About the important clarity regarding practitioner scope of practice.
- What abreactions are and how important it is to regulate a client and restore their equilibrium into the present moment.
- When you should consider referring a client out.
- A case study with decision-making elements for how to handle challenging case element.
- How to reduce the risk of re-traumatizing a client.
- About safely managing practitioner and client expectations.
- About reducing the risk of vicarious trauma for the practitioner.