EFT Training News and AnnouncementsSign Up
Welcome to the EFT Tapping Training Institute™!
The Emotional Freedom Techniques aka EFT aka EFT Tapping, is a powerfully effective method that can be taught as a self-help modality and used as a therapeutic stress reduction approach for a wide variety of outcomes. Clinical trials repeatedly demonstrate EFT’s effectiveness to rapidly reduce the emotional impact of memories that trigger emotional distress and dysregulation. Research shows that emotional trauma can lead to a wide variety of physical and emotional distress such as stress, fears, phobias physical pain, anxiety, depression and even PTSD. It has even been shown to influence physiology by decreasing cortisol levels and influence the effects of genetic expression that control immune factors and regulate inflammation in the body. We train practitioners in Clinical EFT, which is the evidence-based form of EFT, which has been validated in over published 100 scientific studies.
EFT Tapping Training Institute™'s programs have been reviewed and approved by the National Alliance of Energy Practitioners (NAOEP.org) in the United States.
EFT Tapping Training Institute™ Certification program meets the US national standards for the Cognitive Somatic division for US based practitioners who can apply to the National Certification Center of Energy Practitioners (NCCOEP.org) for US National Certification.
Approved for Continuing Education Credits (CECs) by
The EFT Tapping Training Institute™ provides opportunities for you to learn about, get well trained in and certified in tapping modalities like the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Matrix Reimprinting EFT (MR). This website provides a treasure trove of information including everything you need to know about live in-person workshops and online trainings, details on becoming a certified practitioner no matter what your previous experience and vocation, a free self tapping guide, a full library of peer-reviewed EFT research, the EFT Nation Podcast, free informational interviews, and videos on every tapping subject imaginable, including how to create a successful practice.
The training and our institute is based upon the growing science that demonstrates the effectiveness of EFT as a cognitive-somatoemotional-energetic modality, through a trauma-informed, trauma-sensitive, polyvagal informed lens. Offering a sense of safety along with learning and integrating healing practices into your personal and professional life is a key element of our work.
You are likely here because somehow you have heard about the amazing results EFT can provide and are looking to learn and master this work. You might be:
- A health care professional (mental health, physical health, complementary health) looking to integrate EFT into your practice
- Someone looking to establish a new career as an EFT Practitioner/Coach
- An educator looking to bring EFT to your classroom
- Or you have heard about EFT for long enough and its just time for you to take and learn EFT just because!
Our certification and mentoring programs always begin with live trainings, where you receive personalized attention and feedback. After studying EFT, students can then explore and learn the more advanced work of Matrix Reimprinting. Online study, such as our Tapping out of Trauma courses are only available to advanced students.
All workshops, training and mentoring are led by internationally respected trainers, Alina Frank and Craig Weiner. They have reached the highest echelon of recognition as EFT International Master Trainers of Trainers.
EFT Workshops are Offered Both in LIVE In-Person and ONLINE Trainings
The EFT Tapping Training Institute™ and its trainers, Alina Frank and Craig Weiner, offer a variety of training in a variety of formats. The foundational EFT Level 1 and 2 combination training workshop is now offered both live in-person in a variety of locations as well as in a Live online format over the course of 3 days. This is NOT a canned, pre-recorded learning experience. 21 of the 24 hours are live and interactive with 3 hours of pre-training preparation material. This is the first required step if you are working towards becoming a certified practitioner.
Provisions and considerations are made to ensure the highest quality learning experience in whichever format you desire. Please check our events calendar to see what works best for you.
Here are What Students are Saying About Our Trainings:
Craig Weiner and Alina Frank offer a robust, comprehensive mentoring and certification process that adheres to the highest standards of professionalism and service delivery to clients. Craig and Alina consistently challenge their mentees to strive for excellence without failing to offer encouragement and support at each step in the process. As an LCSW, and former clinical social work supervisor, I appreciate the value of excellent supervision and mentoring. I highly recommend their certification and mentoring process.— Laurie Heyl, LCSW
I am so grateful I chose the EFT Tapping Training Institute to learn this empowering wellness tool for myself and my clients. Working with Dr. Craig Weiner as my mentor on the path to accreditation was by no means easy, but it was absolutely worth the time and challenges along the way, and what a sense of accomplishment in successfully meeting the standards of excellence this program embodies! The depth of knowledge Craig and Alina share, the evident joy as they teach (watching them teach together is incredible!), their gift for making difficult concepts understandable, their compassion and availability to assist their students, the clear structure of their program, prompt and excellent feedback, and all the resources they offer their students and mentees truly set them apart. Learning EFT has totally transformed not only my bodywork practice and the lives of many of my clients, but my own life as well. It is hard to believe how much deep personal growth and healing has come this past year of committed learning and EFT practice. I highly recommend the EFT Tapping Training Institute!— Dawn S. Olsen, LMT, Eft International Certified Accredited EFT Practitioner
This online format did not at all hinder the delivery of the content and technique whatsoever and we were able to do everything that we could have done in person. Alina and Craig created a very safe space, gave us plenty of demos, lots of practice time and welcomed all of our questions. They also broke up the day with ample breaks and Eden energy exercises to help avoid screen fatigue. Alina and Craig are experts in their field and top-notch EFT instructors. I highly recommend their online courses.— Carson Hill
I wholeheartedly recommend training in EFT with Craig and Alina. I recently took their EFT level 1 and 2 live online training and it was a fantastic experience. The virtual environment in Zoom was great and everything worked perfectly, and I learned so many things. I appreciate the way they break down important concepts and share their many years of experience, and the emphasis they put on generating and maintaining safety and rapport with the client at all times.— Bruno Sade, Psychologist
I had the pleasure of attending EFT training level 1 and 2 both in-person and online. The online training was taught by both Craig Weiner and Alina Frank and together, they conveyed their knowledge of EFT with intention and precision. They purposefully engaged the class from group and individual perspectives creating a warm and exploratory educational environment. They skillfully maneuvered through online break out sessions and utilized technology to its fullest. Through the online forum, I was able to interact and learn from participants from all over the world. The online experience brought a richness of learning that I would not have otherwise experienced.— Karen Iglehart, RN, L. AC.
Here's what Event Coordinators Think About our Corporate and Educational Presentations and Programs:
Dr. Weiner provided an outstanding introduction to EFT tapping to our associates during part of our Mental Health Month workshop series. His expertise was evident in his presentation and he easily connected with participants virtually. He walked attendees through a tapping exercise and answered questions. It is often hard to make a virtual event interactive but Dr. Weiner did it well while leaving all attendees with a skill they can build on to manage their own stress.— Emily Meadows-Sharpe, Living Well Program Director at TIAA
Milestones in Worldwide Acceptance of EFT and EFT Published Research
- Nov. 2021 a select committee led by Peta Stapleton, PhD and approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) was created to evaluate EFT by the APA for inclusion on their evidence based psychological treatments website
- 2020 EFT approved under the National Insurance Disability Scheme (NDIS) for therapy in Australia
- 2020 Australian Psychological Society features EFT during National Psychology Week as emerging approach for pain
- 2020 APA journal (USA) published EFT cortisol replication study
- 2020 A major review of psychological treatments for PTSD – Energy psychology (combined somatic/cognitive therapies) was the 2nd most effective at reducing PTSD symptoms at the end of treatment to waitlist (after EMDR which was found to be most effective). Further, energy psychology had the greatest cost savings over no treatment, followed by EMDR, trauma-focused CBT and then other treatments
- 2019 Blue Knot Foundation for (trauma) includes EFT in PTSD clinical guidelines in Australia
- In 2019, EFT was approved for use within the South Korean medical system
- 2018 – N.I.C.E. (UK) acknowledge the body of EFT research, deem it worthy of government funding and in economic modelling indicated it was highly cost effective
- 2018 EFT was approved as “generally safe” by the US Veterans Administration
- 2018 EFT International and ACEP (Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology) made a joint submission of the research evidence for EFT and TFT as treatments for PTSD to NICE (the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) in the UK. NICE has created a specific category for EFT, TFT and Somatic Experiencing called “CSACTS” (Combined Somatic and Cognitive Therapies) and acknowledged as “worthy of further research”
- In 2017, the U.S. Veterans Administration (V.A.) added EFT to List 2, approving it as a “generally safe therapy”