Online EFT Supervision/Mentoring Classes
Meets Requirements for AAMET Annual Supervisory Hours with Approved Supervisor
June 20, 2017
July 25, 2017
August 22, 2017
September 26, 2017
October 24, 2017
November 28, 2017
Classes held the final Tuesday of each month at both 9 am and 5 pm Pacific/Seattle Time
9-10:30 am AND 5:00-6:30 pm Pacific/Seattle US time zone, utilizing private ZOOM video link. Classes are held the last Tuesday of each month (unless posted otherwise).
Cost: $60 per 90 minute class or discounted package of 6 required hours (4 classes) $199 US.
This course complies with the AAMET mentoring guidelines of a required 6 hours annual supervision/mentoring with an Approved Supervisor. A maximum of 8 persons* is allowed per class to maximize person attention and coaching. Attention and material covered will be paid specifically to the needs of each class participant.
Participants are required to have taken a minimum of EFT Levels 1 and 2.
The classes are designed to address a variety of issues, depending on the needs of each student, including but not limited to asking questions, reviewing and learning new information concerning:
- Catalyzing your practice/business with improving results through authentic marketing
- Improving aspects of practitioner/client rapport to facilitate enhanced healing
- Tips for improving coaching skills; i.e. setting client goals, establishing client homework activities
- Increasing learning for enhancing safety when working with trauma
- Creating beautiful and powerful client questions
- How to improve your intake process to maximize safety and results
These classes will be guided by me but collaborative in nature.
Classes will be recorded and distributed but live attendance is required for AAMET supervisory hours. A certificate of 6 hours of completion will be provided, though it is the responsibility of each individual to track their hours and submit to the AAMET website.
Private supervision with Craig is also available. Discounted AAMET mentoring fees are offered at $150/hour.
- A minimum of 4 people is required for each class