Alina Frank and Craig Weiner each offer mentoring consulting to EFT Universe students.
Preference for entrance into our mentoring program is given to those that attend our courses. Students are accepted on first come first serve basis. Here’s what you can expect for your $550 mentoring fee for INT-EFT Level and $750 for EXP-EFT Level:
OPTIONAL: Tapping Practice Day. Tapping Days are one of the most popular offerings and sell out months in advance. They are held once a quarter. During the tapping day you can observe, give feedback on other’s work, or be evaluated in your own practice session with an outside volunteer or another student- there’s an emphasis on accommodating every comfort level. Each tapping day focuses on a different aspect of your EFT skills. Past topics have included using intuition, understanding the aspects of NLP in EFT, and building rapport with clients. One tapping day is included in the mentoring fee but if you wish to return (as some students do) then it’s $100 per tapping day. The atmosphere is very comfortable, safe, and there’s real camaraderie. Practice Days are held at Alina and Craig’s home on Whidbey Island. Only one student may attend virtually using Skype.
Unlimited email access. You can ask any and all questions related to your EFT sessions. We make a concerted effort to return emails within 48 hours. Information about marketing your practice (available through business coaching programs), certification procedures/policies (answered through EFTU’s certification coordinators), and legal concerns are not part of this mentoring package.
Our mentees need to fulfill their 15 hours of personal work by using EFT or Matrix Reimprinting only and must do at least 10 of those hours with other people in other words only 5 hours can be personal sessions done alone. This can include the use of swap sessions with other students (must be with at least 3 different students to assure that you are getting resolution on your issues and experience working with different coaches) from training workshops, or hiring a professional EFT coach for any combination of hours. You can also choose to do any or all of these hours with a certified EFT coach. Individual sessions with us are available for any part of this requirement. The audio portion of Skype for these sessions may be recorded so you can go back and listen to the session – an invaluable part of the process.
There is also very active and useful secret/hidden (posts can’t be seen by non-members) Facebook group exclusively for Alina and Craig’s mentees where they feature different techniques, share useful forms in the files section and is a great place to find swap partners.
Please note that we do not require the additional expense of hiring us to tap with you for your personal sessions. We do however add the requirement of beginning TappingOutofTrauma.com 8 week webinar at some point in your certification. This course does offer CEs for a variety of licensed professions.
Payment must be made via check or money order to Tap Your Power, Inc. Please note that the mentoring consultant fee is non refundable.
If you’d like to speak with Alina about this please fill out the contact form above.
Most people take between 6 months to a year to complete this.
Find out when and where our next workshop takes place. Calendar
Steps towards EFT-INT certification
- Take Level 1 and 2 workshop preferably with the same trainer
- Take Level 2 again with different trainer or take a Specialty Workshop with a different trainer (this step can be done during your mentoring process)
- Submit your paperwork and payment for application for certification by doing the following: Fill out this Practitioner-Certification-Application along with the EFT Universe Ethics Code then pay for your application here. Attach a receipt of your payment along with the practitioner application, the signed Code and a digital copy of your resume or cv (does not need to be EFT related at all as they expect people from all walks of life to be going through certification) in one single email and send to email@example.com. All this must be done at the same time when you hire your mentor. This step can be done before you fulfill the live training requirements.
- Take the online EFT-INT test. Online test must be taken on a laptop or desktop computer and not a tablet or phone. It’s suggested that you take this after you’ve taken Level 1 and 2, and have read the required reading (list below).
- Take the online Ethics Test once you’ve read the two required ethics books (list below). Online test must be taken on a laptop or desktop computer and not a tablet or phone.
- Hire a mentoring consultant. This is typically the person you trained with. The mentoring consultant will look over your 47 session notes, 3 case studies, 15 hours of personal work, and 3 book reports (see list below). Once you’ve completed the above to their satisfaction they will send a letter of recommendation to EFTU that you become certified.This step is typical done immediately after taking the Level 1 and 2 workshop.
- After your mentor has sent EFTU their letter of recommendation you need to purchase liability insurance. Send a copy of that paid insurance policy along with the signed EFT Practitioners Agreement to EFT Universe,1490 Mark West Springs Road Santa Rosa, CA 95404 and at the same time sign up for your practitioner listing on the EFT Universe directory
For questions regarding certification process please email the coordinator Marion Allen here
Required Reading for the Ethics Test
Required Reading for EFT-INT Certification
The online EFT-INT test does include questions from these sources including the research papers
Requirement for EFT-Int and EFT-Exp Practitioner Book Report Approved Books
EFTU Certification Process for EFT-EXP Level Practitioner (Must Complete EFT-INT Level First)
Attend an EFT Universe Level 3 workshop
EFT-EXP Online Test: Advanced EFT knowledge, such as that taught in Level 3 workshops and the required readings from the list below
Required Reading for EFT-EXP
Energy Psychology in Psychotherapy (Introduction, Chapters 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 23)
Treating Psychological Trauma and PTSD (Chapters 2, 10, 12, 13, 17)
Soul Medicine: Awakening Your Inner Blueprint for Abundant Health & Energy (Chapters 2, 6, 7, 10, 13, 16)
Proficiency Training: Repeat Level 3 workshop with a different trainer. Attend two specialty workshops. Alina and Craig offer a Money Specialty Workshop several times a years and a Manifestation Process with EFT workshop at the beginning of the year. Both count as an EFTU specialty workshop.
Book Reports: On 3 of a list of recommended titles relevant to EFT practice from approved list above under Requirement for EFT-Int and EFT-Exp Practitioner certification
Practical Application 2: Delivering EFT sessions to at least 5 additional multi-session clients, that are reviewed by a mentoring consultant, either in person, on video, in writing, or online (skype). 45 additional sessions with clients, of whom 20 are 3+ sessions, sent to your mentoring consultant. Your mentoring consultant may be the EFT trainer from whom you take Level 3 training, or another consultant from this list. Required readings, and 15 more hours as an EFT client working on your personal issues.